Remotyca Conditions of participation
Participation in the “Open Contest REMOTICA” competition is free and is based solely on these conditions of participation. The organizer may amend the conditions of participation at any time with effect for the future. Such amendments will not apply to participants who have already entered the competition prior to the amendment.
1. Course of the competition
This is a competition of the companies EIS GmbH, Am Lenkwerk 3, 33609 Bielefeld, hereinafter referred to as “SATISFYER” and BERLINABLE UG (limited liability), Budapester Straße 50, 10787 Berlin, jointly referred to as the “organizer”.
The duration of the competition is from April 19, 2021 00:01 to May 02, 2021 23:59.
Within this period, users will be given the opportunity to enter the competition online on satisfyer.com and berlinable.com. This requires an existing Internet connection. The user is responsible for the costs of the Internet connection.
2. Prerequisites for participation
In order to take part in the competition, participants must write their own erotic short stories of at least 800 words to a maximum of 1200 words. Participation is only possible within the participation period April 19, 2021, 00:01 to May 2, 2021, 11:59 in the Czech Republic, Germany, England, France, Italy, Spain, Portugal and the USA. By participating, the participant assures that they are the author of the short story and that there are no third-party rights to this short story. The first 100 participants receive a prize according to point 4.
The best stories will be published on berlinable.com, satisfyer.com and in the Satisfyer Connect app and, if applicable, recorded as sound recordings. The organizers are free to decide which stories are published and recorded as sound recordings. The organizers acquire the temporally unlimited and exclusive right to use and exploit the short story extensively, in particular to use it commercially and non-commercially in whatever form, to produce and distribute physical reproduction pieces in any number of the organizer’s choice, in various formats and on/under any materials and in any form, such as e.g. paper, photographic paper, canvas, acrylic, alu-dibond, glass, ceramics etc. in any form digitally and to store them, e.g. on websites, in internet stores, on CDs, DVDs, blurays, data carriers of any kind, in databases, clouds etc., as well as in any other form that may be developed in the future.
The organizer is entitled, but not obligated, to use the short story in any form, e.g. on websites, internet shops, CDs, DVDs, blurbs, data carriers of any kind, in databases, clouds, etc., as well as to distribute the short story using any technology to be developed in the future, i.e. to make the short story publicly accessible in any form, analog, digital and online, to exhibit the short story, and the organizer acquires the broadcasting right, the editing and redesign right, i.e. the right to edit and redesign the work in any form, e.g. to reduce it, to enlarge it, to reproduce it only in part or in excerpts, to change it, etc. to set the short story to music and/or to film it. As a precaution, the author waives the right vis-à-vis the organizer to be identified as the author. Each participant may only enter the competition once. It is strictly prohibited to use multiple email addresses to increase the chance of winning. Participation in the competition is free of charge.
3. Eligible participants
Eligible participants are natural persons who are residents in the US and have reached the age of 18. Participation is not limited to customers of the organizer and is not dependent on the purchase of goods or services. All persons involved in the conception and implementation of the competition and employees of the organizer are not eligible to participate in the competition. In addition, the organizer reserves the right to exclude persons from participation at its own discretion if there are legitimate reasons, for example:
- in the event of manipulation in connection with access to the competition
- in the event of violations of the conditions of participation
- in the event of unfair behaviour
- in the event of false or misleading Information in connection with participation in the competition, especially if the participant incorrectly claims to be the author of the short story.
4. Prize and notification
The following prizes will be awarded to the first 100 participants: a voucher for. 10 USD (ten US Dollar), redeemable at https://us.satisfyer.com/us,
VOUCHER CONDITIONS: The voucher can be redeemed once and cannot be offset against delivery costs. Gift vouchers are excluded from purchase and cannot be offset with the voucher. No cash payment possible. Any remaining credit will expire. The voucher can only be redeemed before completing the order process. Subsequent invoicing is not possible. The voucher is valid until May 31, 2021. A “Satisfyer Sexy Secret” (lay-on vibrator) or a “Royal One” (cock ring), free annual access to the BERLINABLE offerings
The winners of the competition will be informed about the prize by email after the end of the submission period and viewing of the entries, at the latest by May 31, 2021.
The prize will be handed over exclusively to the winner. Exchange, a self pick-up as well as a cash payment of the prize are not possible. Any costs incurred for shipping the prizes shall be borne by SATISFYER. Any additional costs incurred in claiming the prize shall be borne by the winner. Any taxation or possible payment of other public duties, such as customs duties, related to the winnings is the responsibility of the winner. The winner is solely responsible for a proper declaration or the submission of other required declarations in this context. If the winner does not report within a period of 7 weeks after two requests to claim the prize, the prize will be forfeited.
5. Termination of the competition
The organizer expressly reserves the right to terminate the competition without prior notice and without giving reasons. This applies in particular to any reasons that would disrupt or prevent the competition from running as planned. The prizes will then be drawn only among the participants who have participated up to the time of the early termination.
6. The submission of personal data is necessary for participation in the competition. The participant assures that the personal data provided by them, in particular first and last name, residential address, age and email address are true and correct. The organizer points out that all personal data of the participant will neither be passed on to third parties nor given to third parties for use without consent. In the event of a win, the winner expressly agrees to the publication of their name and place of residence (without specific address details) in the advertising media used by the organizer. This includes the announcement of the winner on the organizer’s website and its social media platforms. The participant can revoke their declared consent to participate in the competition or their consent to the publication of their name and place of residence in the event of winning at any time. The revocation must be made in writing or in text form or by telephone to the contact details in the imprint area of the organizer. After revocation of the consent, the collected and stored personal data of the participant will be deleted immediately.
7. Facebook / Instagram Disclaimer
This promotion is not related to Facebook / Instagram and is in no way sponsored, supported or organized by Facebook / Instagram.
8. Exclusion of legal recourse
Questions or complaints in connection with the competition should be directed to BERLINABLE. Contact details can be found in the imprint area. Legal recourse is excluded with regard to the drawing of the winners and the possible judging of the submitted competition entries.